Built Rock Solid in AMERICA!
Nothing Compares to the GX by Minitech
In today's demanding world for higher accuracies and smoother finishes Minitech Machinery introduces our latest answer.. The Mini-Mill GX. Built on a base and column of Rock Solid Black Granite.
The Natural Granite construction offers excellent stability and strength. a high degree of vibration dampening as well as thermal stability benefits not found in any other material.
The GX is ideal for the Microfluidic / Nano Industries, the Demanding Jeweler, High Tech Medical Products, Research Laboratories and more.
Each base is precision ground, polished and aligned to the micron level.
The GX is available standard as a three axis machine with optional fourth and fifth Axis.
Machines can be modified to meet your special needs on request.
Complete Desktop Manufacturing Approach
· Performs three-axis axis multisurface milling operations, optional 4th
and 5th axis trunnion table
· Large 12.0" x 9.0" x 9.0" (XYZ) travel
· Machines small parts accurately, no need for larger, expensive
Natural Black Granite Base and Frame:
· Precision ground and polished from natural black granite ignious rock
· Ensures machining stability with permanant alignments
· The natural granite offers excellent thermal stability, while ensuring a
high degree of vibration dampening
Machine Control Software
· Control motions of the machine under Windows® XP, Vista, & 7
· Smooth and accurate control over the machine’s motions
· Industrial Standard G & M codes assure Real-World implementation
High Speed Precision Spindle
· DC Brushless, rated for up to 5,000 hours of continuos operation
· Less than 1 micron runout
· 2,000 ~ 60,000 rpm (up to 30,000 RPM without comp. air), user
adjustable with digital readout
· Excellent durability and high reliability
High Quality, Low Cost, Reliable Performance
· Desktop Machine constructed with Full-Scale technology
· Highest quality LM components with caged ball-bearing slides
· Constant preloaded, zero backlash ball screws on all axes
Product, Service, Support
· One year limited warranty on parts and labor
· Friendly personnel to guarantee your continued satisfaction
· Worldwide service and support via email, Skype and phone
Standard Construction Features
· Frame and Base Precision ground and polished from natural black
granite ignious rock
· Table-top machined out of aircraft-grade aluminum
· Stainless Steel dual linear LM rails with recirculating ball-bearing
slides for each axis
Machining Capabilities Include
· Vertical and horizontal milling - standard
· Three-axis multisurface milling, three axis simultaneous - standard
· 4th and 5th axis milling - optional
· Mold, tool and die making
· Microfluidic Structures and Nanotechnology
· Medical devices, Part fabrication from small to large quantities
· Rapid prototyping
· No more waiting for outsourced parts, Make parts designs at your
desk, in your office
· low-cost affordable solution
· Low maintenance cost, no special materials needed, no recurring
service contracts or expensive software update fees
· Machines everything from wax to nonferrous metals and everything
· Uses industrial standard CAD and CNC
Overall Size: 19.0" x 22.5" x 22.0" 480mm x 500mm x500mm
Table Size: 6.0" x 12.0" 152mm x 305mm
X,Y,Z Travel: 12.0" x 9.0" x 9.0" 300mm x 200mm x 200mm
Feed Rates: .1 to 100 imp .1 to 2,500 mm/min.
Stepper Motors: 250 oz. in. hold with 400 steps per revolution
Resolution Standard Mode - 1/10 Micro Step 0.00005”, 0.001mm (minimum calculated movement)
Table Mechanism Dual linear ball-bearing slides on each axis, sealed using THKTM LM Linear Slides - SR15
Load Capacity 500 Lbs
Drive Mechanism THK Ball Screw actuator - preloaded and sealed, zero-backlash, 5 mm pitch, 16mm dia.
Hold Down Type Table top 1/4"-20 mounting holes, 1" centers. Table Top is aircraft grade aluminum tooling plate
Spindle System: Call many to Choose from.
Tool Chuck Standard : Ø1/8 (CHK-3.17), Option : Ø0.8mm-Ø6.35mm
Spindle Control Unit The speed is indicated on digital display panel. MANU/AUTO selector switch Weight 7lb. 1.8oz.; Power Source
120V,, 230V. 50/60Hz Power Consumption 75W Dimensions W8.86"D7.68"H3.82"
Spindle Rotation Spindle manually rotates 90 degrees in both directions
Machine Weight 185 lbs. 222 Kg
PC Interface Parallel, LPT1,2,3,or 4
Drive Type Bi-polar chopper, 3.5 amp per motor; micro-stepping
Number of drives 3 with 3-axis simultaneous control; 4 and 5 axis optional
Power Input 110 VAC (220 VAC), converts to 40 VDC
Memory type non volatile memory, needs use of computer to run part programs and control machine
Interface TTL signal from parallel port, All cables supplied
Input Logic Up to 8 input TTL signals
Output Logic Up to 8 output for limit, home, or safety switches
· 3D and 2.5D CAD and CAD/CAM software, low cost solutions
· Spindle upgrades up to 3HP
· Machinist vise and other tooling packages
· Complete enclosure systems with locking doors and emergency stop
· Fourth axis rotary table for 4 axis milling
· 4th and 5th axis trunnion table
The Mini-Mill/GX Desktop Manufacturing System includes the Mini-Mill/GX™ with the following features;
computer interfacing with cabling; control software;
Please call Minitech Machinery for ordering, and for any additional technical information at
Call for pricing information 702.612.5534